EPS10 Air Pressure Sensor
This is a unique electronic Pressure Difference Sensor that utilises a novel transducer assembly made, in house, by Caledonian specifically for BS6173 & DW172 applications. Each transducer is calibrated and compensated to very high standards.
Drift and temperature stability far exceed any other device in its class. Because of the very high sensitivity of the sensor, it is possible to monitor the volumetric flow of air in ventilation ducts down to very low pressures and velocities.
This is not feasible with conventional mechanical pressure switches. Unlike other electronic sensors, the EPS range has a switched output that may be used as a replacement for a conventional pressure switch.
The EPS10 utilises a ‘safe start check’ procedure when used in combination with any of the Caledonian fan interlocks, ensuring peace of mind and complete safety. The EPS is fully indicating showing the monitored pressure on its large and clear LCD screen.
- Complies with EN /BS1854 for pressure sensing devices.
- CE marked & tested to comply with the low voltage directive & EMC emissions
- Protected to IP65 allowing normal catering hygiene operations.
- 24 month manufacturer’s warranty.
Differential Air Pressure Switch (Beck)
- Air pressure switch for pressure, vacuum and for gauge and differential pressure, ranges available for 0.3 mbar to 10 mbar
- Pre-set for OEM applications or with adjustable calibrated knob.
- Maximum pressure 50 mbar
- Pressure connections via 6 mm plastic tube
- Electrical rating 0.4 amps, ‘Amp’ or screw connectors
Send an enquiry
If you have any questions about any of our services, need some advice or would like a no-obligation quote please do get in touch. We’re always here to help.