Many facilities require more than one boiler to run for a number of reasons including energy efficiency, prolonged endurance, cost reduction – and this is done in a controlled manner with the use of boiler sequencer or boiler sequence control panel.
Microprocessor based boiler sequence control, can control up to 18 on/off, 9 hi/lo or modulating boilers using a unique master-slave bus-based system. It also uses standard low-cost cable and requires simple installation.
- A 100-year calendar clock.
- Full optimum start facility, inside outside compensation.
- 2-stage frost protection, primary pump control.
- BMS connection provided and automatic lead boiler shift.
- Interlocks provided for all safety interlocks.
- External time clocks, remote holiday override.
- 2 access menus one for Engineers one for End user (both require entry access codes)
Send an enquiry
If you have any questions about any of our services, need some advice or would like a no-obligation quote please do get in touch. We’re always here to help.