Many facilities require more than one boiler to run for a number of reasons including energy efficiency, prolonged endurance, cost reduction – and this is done in a controlled manner with the use of boiler sequencer or boiler sequence control panel.
Microprocessor based boiler sequence control, can control up to 18 on/off, 9 hi/lo or modulating boilers using a unique master-slave bus-based system. It also uses standard low-cost cable and requires simple installation.
- A 100-year calendar clock.
- Full optimum start facility, inside outside compensation.
- 2-stage frost protection, primary pump control.
- BMS connection provided and automatic lead boiler shift.
- Interlocks provided for all safety interlocks.
- External time clocks, remote holiday override.
- 2 access menus one for Engineers one for End user (both require entry access codes)