Enercal Plus Bus
- One control for up to eight zones of heating, warm air, radiant tube with true black bulb sensor, both can be combined.
- Connection between control and sensor via a low voltage bus system, resulting in low cost installation.
- Microprocessor board, two time zone clock with battery back up, all zone temperature and heating state (on/off) displayed on main control system.
- No special cables required, no sensor calibration required.
- Engineers menu via numerical access code, supplied with complete set of default values pre-installed, on/off times and temperature to assist in the commissioning of the control.
- Plug in convenience, wiring bases allows for ease of cabling.
Enercal Space 10
- One control for all single zone heating applications, cabinet heaters, unit heaters or Radiant tubes (eight maximum).
- Microprocessor based, 100-year calendar clock with battery back up.
- Optimum start, internal/external sensor (warm air or black bulb) with auto sensing and calibration.
- Lockout lamp and reset button, no special sensor cable required.
- Engineer’s menu/end users menu via numeric code entry system.
- Very simple set up, supplied with a set of default settings for on/off times and temperature.
- Multiple languages, plug in convenience.