The EMX50 delivers a new standard in kitchen interlock controls conforming to BS6173 and the HVCA’s DW172. It offers the ultimate in safety, convenience and reliability.
Caledonian understands the need for total reliability combined with safety when designing and producing these safety critical components. We are a major UK producer of industrial & commercial electronic flame failure controls, enjoying over 75% share in certain sectors of the commercial appliance market. Our company wide product failure rate, as confirmed in our ISO9001 audit, has been less than 0.1 per cent in the last 2 years.
This performance is confirmed by the EMX50 becoming the first and only interlock control to be certified by an independent NAMAS laboratory – this is your guarantee that any system based upon the EMX50 control will satisfy all Health and Safety issues as well as your insurance obligations.
- Conforms to BS6173:2009 and DW172.
- 24 month manufacturer’s warranty.
- The only interlock control range independently certified by NAMAS laboratoryto comply with BS6173:2009.
- CE marked & tested to comply with the low voltage directive & EMC emissions.
- Key operated for secure operation.
- Stand alone and systems integration models.
- Controls up to 2 fans (e.g. exhaust & fresh)
- Can be used with existing starters & fans as a ‘retro-fit’.
- Protected to IP65 allowing normal catering hygiene operations.